1. Posting Payments
a. Posts and reconciles all daily transactions from consumers and clients to include checks, cash, money orders credit and debit card transactions, and payments reported by clients
b. Prepares accurate daily bank deposits and electronic deposits
c. Prepares, balances and audits daily and monthly reports for accuracy and corrects any discrepancies.
d. processing credit card, EFT and ACH payments
2. Assist with incoming mail
a. Distributes incoming mail to the correct staff members
3. Greets incoming customers
a. Determines the employee the customer needs to see
b. Contacts the appropriate party regarding the customer
c. Takes payment for collectors
d. Handles different forms of payments.
e. Limits access to the cash box.
f. Writes receipts while verifying for accuracy.
4. Answers incoming calls
a. Identifies callers determines purpose of the incoming calls
b. Routes calls to correct employees or departments
5. Responds to E-oscar disputes
a. Compares credit reporting information and disputes provided through E-oscar to the information in the collector system.
b. Provides updates to any incorrect information or verifies information reported as correct
c. Selects appropriate response to submit to the credit reporting agencies.
d. Notifies Collection Supervisor of any written disputes, requests for verification, or questions regarding how to respond to consumer concerns
6. Miscellaneous other duties as assigned
a. Scans documents to Docuware
b. Labels documents in Docuware appropriately
c. Access various payment vendor/processors reports and transfer/verify consumer data.
d. Delivers documents to the correct employee
7. Cross trained to assist other departments
a. Cross trained to assist the bookkeeper with miscellaneous accounting duties.
8. Performs any duties as assigned by Manager
9. Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
10. Maintains good housekeeping of work area.
11. Performs all tasks in a safe manner according to company policy.
12. Performs all designated job duties/tasks in other departments as assigned to endure operating efficiency of the Company and maximum utilization of Company personnel. These assigned may be part of a formalized cross-training program or on an as needed, temporary basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.20 to $16.00 /hour
relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Missoula, MT (Required)
Paid time off
This Job Is:
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Monday to Friday