Based out of Irvine, CA, we are a Luxury Apartment Community owner/builder who has been built on the financial strength and entrepreneurial spirit of our company, one of the nation's leading home-builders since the 1950's. Founded in 2011, our Multifamily division has quickly emerged as a leader in the development of luxury rental communities nationwide.
From high-rise buildings to garden-style communities to restoring historic locations, Our Construction is proud of its adaptive approach, its dedication to sustainability, and its commitment to building great neighborhoods for people to call home.
Our Development supports our company as we grow. Whether presenting new opportunities to explore, assessing the next community we're building, or planning for needed resources, our Development team builds collaborative bridges across the entire company.
What You Will Be Doing
Summary of Position Requirements:
To be responsible for maintaining project schedule and overall quality of project. Supervise, manage and mentor on-site project personnel. Ensure project compliance with all building codes and governing authorities’ requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide construction input to design professionals
- Pre-development input of construction techniques and cost.
- Conduct material take-off prior to construction to verify quantities
- Coordinate with Director of Construction to create final project schedule.
- Assist Director of Construction with providing qualified trades for the bidding process.
- Aid compilation of and review all subcontractor scopes.
- Coordinate project setup.
COURSE OF CONSTRUCTION
- Ensure all project goals are met
- Resolve subcontractor disputes
- Monitor quality of workmanship and materials on project.
- Coordinate subcontractor submittals to construction and development departments.
- Maintain weekly status reports on project for supervisory review
- Assist Safety Director by representing the Company on OSHA inspections when necessary.
- Provide Safety Director with reports on projects when necessary.
- Directly supervise the activities of the Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Field Engineer, and any company general labor.
- Create and maintain site logistics plan.
- Coordinate with Superintendent to maintain as-builts & SWPPP/BMP progress map.
- Schedule all work of subcontractors and purchase order deliveries.
- Regularly update the project schedule with Director of Construction.
- Prepare and maintain the daily work log.
- Create and manage RFI’s.
- Ensure project as-builts are updated regularly.
- Monitor execution of punch lists & quality control.
- Oversee project photos are regularly taken.
- Organize and run schedule and safety meetings with subcontractors.
- Maintain records of job cost
- Attend and provide construction status at OAC meetings.
- Promote safety on the projects and monitor subcontractor’s work as to compliance with the comprehensive project safety program.
- Oversee and maintain the Lennar Environmental Management System (including SWPPP, air module, etc.).
- Conduct exit meeting with 3rd party inspectors.
- Review and approve subcontractor’s and supplier’s pay request.
- Manage all administrative functions on the project.
- Maintain, if applicable, communication/coordination with framing national supplier
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Construction
- Assist in project close-out including finalizing as-builts and collecting close-out documents.
- Directly supervise the activities of the field staff
- Manage the workloads of the field personnel at the community to achieve the desired results. Assess the ability of each associate to perform his or her responsibility.
- Teach and provide training to the community construction personnel in the policies, procedures, systems and technical construction techniques used by the company. Never ask other associates to do anything you have not done or would not do.
- Continuously evaluate the capabilities of the community construction personnel and at regular intervals as determined by company policy.
- Participate as needed in interviewing potential candidates for new positions available on the community. Use the highest level of interviewing technique to ensure not only the right candidate is hired but also the harmony of the community is maintained.
- Evaluate the individual performance of the personnel on the community to maintain the company’s high standards of success. If an employee is unable to maintain these standards, follow proper procedures for training or dismissing the employee from the organization.
- Create a highly motivated team orientated attitude with construction personnel and trade associates at the community.
- Keep the field personnel at your community informed with the current events of the company or information pertaining to the community.
- Plan, manage, direct and instruct the field associates at the community so that coverage is provided while on vacation or approved absence from the company.
- Follow all procedures and policies of the company.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s safety program.
- Maintain the construction documents (lot files, trade associate files and plan rack) at the job site so that all pertinent information is readily available to management and the other field associates.
- Offer technical expertise to the Division during the design and construction.
- Assist as necessary in the procurement of building permits.
- Communicate and monitor the goals and objectives in the fiscal year budget for the community to the other field associates.
- Directly supervise the activities of the field staff.
What You Need for this Position
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree and additional vocational training preferred.
- Minimum of six years of construction experience with at least three years of supervisory experience. A minimum of three years multi-family construction experience required.
- 4 – 6 years prior related work experience.
- Must be familiar with multi-family general contracting procedures.
- Knowledge of construction building codes.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of construction estimating and scheduling practices.
- Must demonstrate managerial skills appropriate with this position.
- Must be PC proficient.
- Experience waiver: Management reserves the right to amend, modify or waive any education, experience or skill requirement for this position.
- Change Orders
- Microsoft Office: MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel
What's In It for You
We are willing to offer excellent compensation projects including:
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
So, if you are a Multifamily Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Fuente: Cyber Coders
Dietary Manager Blue Ridge Healthcare is in the business of providing compassionate, around the clock nursing and ancillary services that will allow seniors to...
Publicado hace un mes
Henderson Hospitalis a member of The Valley Health System, a network of six acute care hospitals that provide care for patients throughout Southern Nevada and...
Publicado hace un mes
Physician Marketing and Sales Manager Advance Pain Medicine Institute (APMI) is a multi-disciplinary pain management facility that includes physical therapy.At...
Publicado hace un mes
The Clinical Research Associate is a specialized research professional working within the clinical research infrastructure. The Clinical Research Associate...
Publicado hace un mes