Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Process sales orders and shipments, generate order confirmations
2. Organize and distribute periodic sales reports and project files.
3. Maintain and coordinate the distribution of company materials and sales-related supplies/equipment.
4. Assist sales with the preparation of committee submissions.
5. Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
6. Plan/maintain company social media communications
7. Responsible for CRM and marketing contact database input and maintenance
8. Assist in communication of marketing campaign details, timelines, and deliverables to sales team
9. Plan and maintain sales rep update/status calls calendar
10. Assist in execution of tradeshow/events plan: identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules/assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
11. Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
12. Assist in preparation, routing, and distribution of controlled documents per company quality system requirements
13. Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
1. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
2. Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software platforms
3. Familiarity with cloud-based marcom production platforms (Adobe, WIX)
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Specialized Training)
1. 2+ years previous experience in a customer service, sales support, or marcom coordinator role
2. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent combination of experience and education.
3. Previous marketing communications experience (preferred)
4. Medical device, biotech, or pharma company experience (preferred)
5. Start-up company experience (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday