Works as part of a client team to advise and manage technology solution delivery to ensure efficient and effective delivery of important IT infrastructure and data services necessary for success on command center projects. The role works with the GE field-based team, the client IT team and the GE engineering team simultaneously to ensure coordination. They are responsible for the project-planning for the IT related portions of the project, effective communication and operating mechanisms.
The efficient implementation of this important initial infrastructure and capability in partnership with our clients is critical to getting off on the right foot and establishing the ability to move at pace with clients early in the projects. This role will also lead the team through technical challenges as they come up and effectively transition tasks to the appropriate GE team member as they roll-off each project. This role can function over multiple projects simultaneously and typically lasts about 3-12 months, depending on the scope of the project, on each project before transitioning to new projects. This role will also lead the team through technical challenges as they come up and effectively transition tasks to the appropriate GE team member as they roll-off each project. This role can function over multiple project 2-3 simultaneously and typically lasts about 3-6 months, depending on the scope of the project, on each project before transitioning to new projects. Owns and personally delivers pieces of the overall client engagement as well as train/mentor/oversee the work of senior consultants, consultants or associate consultants on the engagement team.
1. Work with Project Teams in the field and engineering (office based) to create effective project plans for implementation of the technical infrastructure necessary for successful implementation of the Wall of Analytics Solutions.
2. Function as the IT Project Manager for the initial heavy IT lift required to establish infrastructure and data services at client sitesand later, in the same project, for implementation of the command center video wall(s)..
3. Coordinate delivery of key infrastructure milestones and the mutually agreed upon web-services approach with client and internal teams in accordance with contracted scope to ensure project success.
4. Manage GE team system initial access in accordance with need and client policies.
5. Understand Client Infrastructure and work both Client and GE teams to resolve any compliance or design issues.
6. Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, insightful, and influential executive-level presentations.
7. Proactively identify client needs and assist in design, development and delivery of solutions (e.g., help to identify business development/upsell opportunities within the client).
8. Facilitate effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
9, Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers.
10. Serve as a professional representative of GEHC in all public and client settings..
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum three years of experience in advisory services, performance improvement or healthcare informatics in a healthcare setting.
5. Minimum five years of experience leading and managing healthcare infrastructure projects with outcome focused deliverables.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
7. Ability to travel at least 80%.
1. MBA or master’s degree and a minimum three years of experience in either advisory services or consulting and a minimum five years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience.
2. Strong awareness and understanding of the healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
3. Familiarity with Cloud hosting models.
4. Understanding of Hospital Information Systems and prevalent integration strategies.
5. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly.
7 Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills.
8. PMP Certification
9. Ability to work independently and to consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
10. Ability to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
11. Demonstrated aptitude for critical thinking to include the evaluation of ideas and synthesizing of information into insights.
12. Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
We're a startup that's building an app for consumers to create GDPR data requests across various companies; present insights and action items: monitor changes...
Publicado hace un mes
If you are a Assistant Superintendent with experience, please read on! Located in Los Angeles, we are a small Real Estate firm looking for new team members to...
Publicado hace un mes
Located in Little Rock, we are Engineers in building design and consulting . We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer for this full time position. If you are a...
Publicado hace un mes
If you are a Scala Engineer with experience, please read on! Located in Salt Lake City, UT, we are a technology based solutions company aimed at solving the...
Publicado hace 25 días